Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Falling up the stairs to Heaven.

Tonight was amazing. It started when I was able to make a lifetime Confession right after work. What an amazing sense of healing and peace I walked away with!

I followed that with voting for a School Bond Millage that our district is desperately in need of.

Then we went to Taco Tuesday, our weekday tradition that is usually followed by Praise & Worship service.

Instead of P&W, tonight we had Night Three of our Mission with Fr. Ben Luedtke. Forgiveness, the importance of going to Confession often, and the beauty of Reconciliation with Our Father was the theme.

The entire day was so amazing, so beautifully orchestrated by God that I'm still kind of in awe of it all! Even little thing, minor situations, just played out perfectly.

What a blessing to be on the receiving end of such Grace! I cannot be anything but humbled and thankful for the amazing people He has placed in my life. ALL of you bring such gifts of richness, depth, and love. Thank you!!! I shudder to think of my life without all of you!

And on that note, I am heading to bed with my sweet little Stalker Dog. Sweet dreams to you all, may His blessings continue to pour down on you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment